This entry was posted on April 28, 2014.
Are you following the race and joining the club of bamboo bedding lovers? In case you are but don’t have any idea why people are so mad about going organic nowadays, here are a few reasons that will clear the doubts that you have about your own choices.
1. The bed sheets made out of organic bamboo have the capability to absorb moisture at the rate of 300% on their own weight. As compared to cotton they are three times more absorbent.
2. Another property of bamboo is that the fabric can wick away the moisture from your skin leaving you feel comfortable. For those who sweat a lot at night, bamboo bedding is definitely a boon.
3. As far as thermo regulation is concerned, bamboo bedding beats any other kind of bedding that is currently available in the market. Organic bamboo bedding have a magical property of being able to thermo regulate body temperature. Therefore, the fabric keeps your body cool in summers and warm in winters.
4. The fabric is tough and sturdy. Therefore, even after a number of washes, it is good to use. The threads of the fabrics will not loosen up in case you follow the instructions that have been mentioned in the user manual every time you wash the sheets or the covers that are made out of bamboo. One simple rule to washing bamboo bedding is that you should not use warm water to wash them.
5. In case you have trouble fitting your bed sheet over your mattress after the first few washes, it is time that you switch to bamboo bedding and bed sheets. Once you start using these, you will never have trouble spreading the sheets over the bed mattresses.
6. Bamboo sheets are far more biodegradable than any other type of bedding fabric. Because the fabric is made out of the fibers that are completely chemical free, they don’t harm the environment.
These are some of the well known benefits of bamboo, which is now a largely used fabric in the bedding industry. These are also some of the most amusing advantages that a lot many people do not have any idea about. Science has proved that bamboo when used in the bedding industry has a number of health benefits that should be made known to people around the globe. So, are you ready to get home a few bamboo sheets and/or silk comforter sets.