This entry was posted on August 26, 2014.
Silk is a magic material. Did you know that sleeping on an organic comforter that is made of silk can make you look young? Did you have an idea that silk bedding is averse to bed bugs? There are a number of ways in which silk aids your health as well as looks. The natural properties found in silk make it one of the most desirable materials in the bedding and furniture market. The following are some points that you should know about silk:
1. It is hypoallergenic in nature
2. It is extremely soft yet very durable
3. It does not require pesticides to be grown and hence is absolutely organic
4. It repels bed bugs
5. It can keep you cool in summers and warm in winters
6. It can wick moisture off the air
These are some of the qualities of silk that have made researchers innovate and create organic silk bedding. Comforters, sheets and more made out of silk is a big trend today. Silk can be used in your home as a part of bedding and furniture in a number of ways that are mentioned as follows:
In organic bedding as comforters and bed sheets, as well as silk pillow covers.